The brevet Jean Brun goes over approximately 80 kilometres. New is a discovery trail over 42km. The brevet follows the favorite training route of the illustrious Jean Brun . Our partnership with the eponymous bycicleshop located in Geneva allows us to offer a perfectly organized event every year.
The brevet Jean Brun offers two courses, the classic for the most seasoned, and the new discovery course.
- Classic 80 km aroud the Salève (1175 meters of elevation gain) or over the summit (1490 meters)
- Discovery trail, 42 km: in the Geneva basin (300 meters of elevation gain)
These two courses will allow you to give the best of yourself while enjoying the beauty of the Geneva region around a furnished food stop halfway through for the classic course.
- 10 CHF for members
- 15 CHF for non-members
- Free for juniors up to 18 years old, accompanied by an adult.
Sunday, 04 September 2022
Departure: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Arrival possible until: 3:00 p.m.
To celebrate the memory of the illustrious Jean Brun, by redoing “his” training route that he loved to so much.
Organized by our partner
Jean-Brun Bicycle Store
Swiss quality services
- Departure from 08:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Arrival possible until 3:00 p.m.
- E-bikes are welcome.
- Helmet mandatory, Equipment depending on the weather
- Brevets take place in all weather
For the classic route, a well-stocked food stop awaits you halfway.
C'est parti dans